I used to be a skinny girl. I had no problem with my weight, I was always in the range of 46 to 48 no matter how bad my eating habit was. Yes, it was so bad but I didn't care because I had no problem about it.
I had long lean legs, small figure. The only problem was bloated tummy and I was too skinny. Come to think of it, my tummy wasn't all that bad, it's just that it's weird for a skinny girl like me to not have a flat tummy.
It all thanks to my passion in Taekwondo. I would almost never skip any training, for the training is my workout. I'm not great, my stamina was very weak but still I enjoyed it. I could lift my legs up high and fast. The weekly training did help me to stay in shape.
But that was all in the past. Actually I started gaining weight when I was hospitalized for almost a month back in 2013. All I did was eat and sleep, the only exercises I did was when I went for daily physio session and it was all strengthening with no cardio activities involved.
After I got discharged, I had to use the crutches for how many months I couldn't remember. It took me ages to finally be able to walk "normally", let alone running. I think that was the starting point. All my life I had been active and then suddenly I went months with no cardio activities contributed to the weight and body shape problem that I have right now.
Don't get me wrong, I am still considered thin, not fat, and my BMI is finally normal, however I like how my body was. It was the ideal shape for me, the ideal weight. I had no problem with clothes and so on. It was such a blessing!
Today I started to jog again, after months of not doing it. My left calf and thigh is sore like never before. I hate this, both of my legs are supposed to be sore, but only my left leg seems to be working out. My right leg? Only the ankle is hurting. :(
I tried stretching, I can't seem to stretch out my legs apart. And I can feel my muffin tops, they are huge! I never had this problem before. I am actually feeling really sad. And I look shorter now because my thighs are wider than before. Oh God, how do I get back in shape?
Since as of now my office is like 20 minutes away, I shall go back to jogging. I had some motivation back in Palam, but I guess now I have find new motivation eh?
Flat tummy and lean legs, I'm going to get you back. That is my resolution this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment